RE:Union - A Documentary about the Changing Face of Europe
Factbox: Free Movement - EU Citizens
Following Article 45 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union EU citizens are entitled to:
- look for a job in another EU country
- work there without needing a work permit
- reside there for that purpose
- stay there even after employment has finished
- enjoy equal treatment with nationals in access to employment, working conditions and all other social and tax advantages
Factbox: Immigration to Germany after the Crisis
There was an increase of immigration from EU states towards Germany who struggled with the financial crisis:
- Greece 41,7% (+10.547)
- Italy 37,2% (+12.224) and
- Spain 33,9% (+9.543)
The pilot was realized in collaboration with Bullitt Film and Media.
A long version of "Re:Union" by director Gabriel Tsafka will be produced in the near future.
If you are intersted in hosting a screening please send us an email at heimatkunde(at)boell.de